- 1 x Touch Wall Light Switch
- 1 x Mini Remote Control
- 2 x Screws
- 1 x User Manual
- Dimension: 86mm*86mm*31mm
- Material: Crystal Glass Panel
- Operating Voltage: AC110V~250V/50Hz/60Hz
- Maximum Current for Each Gang: 5A
- Maximum Power for Each Gang: 1000W/220V or 600W/120V
- Self Consuming Power: Less than 0.1mW
- Operating Environment: -30~70 Centigrade; Less than 95%RH
- Lifelong: 100,000 Times of Operation
- Installation is as same as normal light switch, so does not require Negative line; replace traditional wall switch completely and smoothly.
- Using with all types of lights including Incandescent lamps, Halogen lamps, Fluorescent lamps, Energy saving lamps.
- Note: The switch is not suitable for LED lamps or inductive ballast fluorescent, or any lamps with load power lower than 15W.
- Touch the control icon on the switch surface, the LED indicator turns red, which means turning on the lamp; Touch the icon again, turns off the lamp.
Remote Control Specification:
- Size: 61mm x 33mm x 12mm
- Buttons: 4 keys (A, B, C, D)
- Control Lamps: 3 pcs
- Remote Distance: 20m
- Current: 15mA
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Battery: 1 x 27A/12V battery (included, can be used for 12 months)
- Press key A, key B, key C, the corresponding lamp will be ON; press key D, all lamps will be OFF.
Remote Control Operation:
- Register the remote: Press the effective touch zone of switch for 5 seconds; you will hear the sound of “Du”. Then press key A, key B or key C. You will register successfully after you hear the sound of “Du”.
- Cancel one registered remote: Press the effective touch zone of switch for 5 seconds; you will hear the sound of “Du”. Then press key A, key B or key C. If this operation is successful, you can hear two continuum sounds of “Du”.
- Cancel all registered remotes: Press the touch zone of switch for 10 seconds. You can hear the first sound of “Du” when it is in 5 seconds; and you can hear the second sound of “Du” when it is in 10 seconds, which means this operation is successful.
- Press key D, all lamps will be off.
- Each switch are capable of registering 8 remote control buttons, the first one will be canceled when you register the ninth one.
- Two switches cannot be registered at the same time.
- Seconds’ interval is required for two times of remote control operation; otherwise the operation will be ignored.
- Please shut down power before installation and dismantlement.
- Doing the Installation and dismantlement must be professional.
- Check the circle condition before installation.
- Pay an attention to the lamp introduction, since some lamps have special condition.
- Dismantle the product to avoid ruin as the circuit is testing.
- Avoid shock, wateriness, hot, and knocking when installing and using the product.
- Forbid wet cloth, chemistry and scour water when cleaning.
- Over loading is forbidden.
- Circuitry which the products installed in should be set properly.
- Do not use metal box for installation, it maybe shorten the distance of remote control or cause electric shock.